Should I? or Shouldn't i buy this saw? Husqvarna 3120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lot of saw for firewood...........

Yup, that is a WHOLE lotta saw. How often would you absolutely have to have that kind of power? If it was me I would be looking at something smaller that would be more useful and efficient for all day cutting, 70-90cc tops, that could still handle a large tree if need be. I'm sure it's a great price 'n all, but a Ferrari at half price is still a bit overkill for taxi cab use.

Yup, that is a WHOLE lotta saw. How often would you absolutely have to have that kind of power? If it was me I would be looking at something smaller that would be more useful and efficient for all day cutting, 70-90cc tops, that could still handle a large tree if need be. I'm sure it's a great price 'n all, but a Ferrari at half price is still a bit overkill for taxi cab use.

Oh I know, but have you ever run a 6 cube with a 40+ inch bar??? They're special...:msp_sneaky:

Thanks for all the feedback, I have yet to see saw. All this is just the guy"s word. I try to do my own maintenane even if I have to watch/read hrs of how to stuff to fix a 5 min job. Anyways, ill be able to see the saw next week.

Thanks for all the feedback, I have yet to see saw. All this is just the guy"s word. I try to do my own maintenane even if I have to watch/read hrs of how to stuff to fix a 5 min job. Anyways, ill be able to see the saw next week.

Where in MO are you from... We got a GTG in April where you can run every saw under the sun... Trust me... That's very helpful...
Just sayin...

I live in waynesville, close to FT Leonard Wood. Where and when is this?

Just south of you in the Houston area... You need to get there... Go to the chainsaw forum and subscribe to the okmok gtg thread... The members got everything under the sun... It's the only way to "know" each saw...
April 14th...

Back