Show me your workspace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sportfury70

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
That's it, let's see where the magic happens. Here's mine:
IMG_0702_zpsydznz5gt.jpg

IMG_0703_zpsvvlyggyv.jpg

I dig it, need a power strip like that. Gotta put up a pegboard too, nails aren't cutting it anymore.

Just a shed
28044e7337a7b882e03378de44dae058.jpg
1c9f525817cd953ff2ce73923675ed97.jpg

-•------------------------------------------------------------

Just a home owner that likes the older better made machines

Craftsman 3.7 x2
Husqvarna 36
Is that a harbor freight chain sharpener on the bench? If so, is it possible to grind drag links with it? Looking for a cheap dedicated drag link grinder.

Honda_man, there is a video on this site that shows how to sharpen chain with the harbor frieght grinder, and he goes over how to adjust raker height with it. Maybe someone can chime in with a link?

Once in a blue moon I spend a day clearing off a bench. Mostly goes in a pile on another bench.
The clean bench creates a vacuum and sucks everything to it. After a few days, it's back to how it was before!
Can I like your post twice!? Yeah I cleared it off to measure the top for the planks, and then reorganized my tools. Felt so proud I had to take a pick :dancing: It'll be covered in car parts and loose nuts and bolts again soon!

I think he's talking rakers , although I've never heard that terminology.
Yes, the correct industry name is depth gauge but here locally sometimes folks call them drag links (or "drags" for short). I was wondering how well it would work to use the cheaper machine to grind the depth gauges rather than switching stones.

Yup......very nice work area.

I take it you favor Husky. ;)

I will admit to liking Husky a little..how'd you know? Im actually equal opportunity as far as saws go..but the ones that stick for the long haul are usually all orange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back