Show Us Your Fall Foliage Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our leaves are about all on the ground now. But a couple of weeks ago, I took some drone pictures and videos of the colors when they were about peak at our property in the U.P. of MI. Also attached is a 3-minute video or so YouTube video that I made of the colors.

DJI_0567.JPG

DJI_0572.JPG

DJI_0536.JPG

Those are amazing pictures and a great video. We're having great colors here in NE TN also. Thanks for sharing.
Your pictures are beautiful as well. The Fall is my favorite time of year. Finally cool enough to start cutting firewood as the temps are tolerable, and the beauty of the leaves changing are falling are awesome to me. Love your state by the way as well!

Central Wisconsin has been displaying some amazing fall beauty as well - Probably some of the most vibrant colors I have seen in years. This is an aerial photo of a nearby wooded area that will sadly be gone by next year. Rampant "development" (and I use that term loosely) in our area is bulldozing everything in sight in order to build high density subdivisions.

Attachments

• Fall Colors Oct 2023.JPG
    Fall Colors Oct 2023.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back