Sickness I aquired in middle school when I skipped for Farm Progress Days

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't complain, they are a good tractor and since I have no luck with ladies I would be more than happy to talk to somwone that has something that actually works with a few Gremlins

Here's how Raksa got her name, she is so ptetty.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PnX47OA0fo0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So I don't like glass, guy left an all glass door open on a Zetor and caught a gate post ..........last summer. Now it's getting cold. Well last Sunday we picked thru the door hardware and got a door.
Mark, you help me put this on.......sure it's 10 degrees out no better time to tune a glass door.
Get home, call, no start.
Well observing things he must have bumped the PTO switch, now it don't want to start.
Turn the PTO off. Mark you're an Angel.
Pay attention to the details.

Nice to see that all of my attachments work, quite proud of my little stash that I got for less by the unit than a 8N Ford with most of an engine in a shopping cart.

I got static for spending $1100 for 2 tractors plus $300 trucking.
We're hanging tin and the old man comes in from the cold with one of these to put on the hood.
1949-studebaker-truck-hood-ornament-glenn-gordon.jpg

Back