• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Silvey rs 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmoose

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a nive silvey rs 2 for sale. I have never used it since buying it used a few years ago. It has an upgraded vice. I am asking 850.00 plus actual shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1847.JPG
    IMG_1847.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 430
  • IMG_1848.JPG
    IMG_1848.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 444
  • IMG_1849.JPG
    IMG_1849.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 404
Is there a stand for the grinder? I'm having a lot of trouble seeing what is going on with this grinder the way the pictures show up on my screen. Could you mount the grinder on a stand and put it out in your driveway or some place where there is not so much other stuff in the background?

Wow tempting.....do these just have 4-bolts on the bottom to mount to a stand.....

IMG_20160912_185950684.jpg it IMG_20160912_185137288.jpg
Wow tempting.....do these just have 4-bolts on the bottom to mount to a stand.....

Im not sure how it mounts.... i will have some more pictures in just a little while
Usually a chunk or round stock to the grinder that slips into a 3" base tripod.
As you see some of these ones are collapsable for camp living. Easy to make.

the simingtons have a slip fit over pipe end deal. silvey's have a single bolt holding them to their stand. an adapter can be made/purchased that gets bolted to a silvey to use on a simington style slip over pipe end rig. a lightweight aluminum, foldable, adjustable height stand is like a light weight bar. easy to switch to but hard to go back.

Hey there Jamie that looks like a good room to sort out a lot of worldly issues and twist a few tops lol

the night before i left that camp i was shifting out early because of a cracked rib and still had a week worth of beer and whiskey so a few of us got pickled while working on saws and grinding chain. good times.

the night before i left that camp i was shifting out early because of a cracked rib and still had a week worth of beer and whiskey so a few of us got pickled while working on saws and grinding chain. good times.
Don't take a guy long to learn which chain to concentrate on after the face is warm and tingly, you know really now that I think about it, a cup holder on a silvey would've been the #1 selling option because those two things just go hand in hand...........no way around it lol. Like driving........what's the first thing you do when you get in?.................start it of course then find the cup holder for your cocktail! Here you all thought I was gonna say buckle up didn't ya lmao!

Back