Simonized Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case you haven't seen the Saw Dr. here he is. He definitely knows his stuff and I'm glad he is back. Sorry to hear about your brother.

It appears that I am unknowingly an imposter....

Sorry about that. Always nice to meet another saw nut. Looking forward to seeing more from you on here.

OR you can go to a GTG and see who is stuffing who's head in the sand! Worked for me:msp_rolleyes:

Frank I went to gtg's before you were ever on AS or any other site. I know how real race saws run and I couldn't care less. I've always been fair and straight with you. How tall is that horse you're on anyway? did you learn how to tune a saw yet?

Frank I went to gtg's before you were ever on AS or any other site. I know how real race saws run and I couldn't care less. I've always been fair and straight with you. How tall is that horse you're on anyway? did you learn how to tune a saw yet?

WTF somebody spill some douche in your mouth? I've been striaght with you too, the horse is 16 hands BTW:hmm3grin2orange:

Are you guys for real??????

He's already stated He has built almost 1400 Saws in 7 years for Many REPEAT Customers,,,, Get it???????? He doesnt need to advertise!!!! do tha math,,, thats purty close to 200 saws a year any way u cut it....

Also Stated He only going to work on NEW saws from here!!!!!!!!

What tells you It is a Simonized Saw???

I must have missed it??? If You are right about it being Simonized,, This isnt a cookie cutter saw for taking to get togethers and might see three gallons of Mix a year for a weekend or two a year,,,,,,

These guys are using them day in day out,, almost everyday,, these are real work saws,,, not hobbiest toys

Get a freakin Grip!!!!!!

What are you getting at Rat, not sure I follow? Who are you telling to get a grip? Also, who is talking about cookie cutting? Just trying to follow the above, hope you arent trying to address me... if so, shoot me a PM.

Don't try and play it off you know what you were saying. I think you've forgotten where you've come from. Sad!!!!!!

I know what I was saying just as well as you know what you were saying. I can read between the lines just as good as you! If you want to make sny remarks like there was another meaning so can I. I'm not pissing and moaning about them.

So lets quite beating around the bush on this thing and say what we been meaning to say already.

I'll share with you my bad taste, I go to a couple GTG's and meet some new faces with a new hobby, all is well until I bought that 5100 from Copsey and beat Brad at the next GTG. I ruffled some feathers with that, you claim it is silly for guys to be so competitive about racing saws. But I recall you and the clan were the first to start complaining about chains and coming up with excuses on why someone got beat... So I went to a saw race with a good saw and chain, I would expect anyone to try and do that. Did I want to beat Brad...absolutly without a doubt.

So that is the start of things, next thing is I'm so happy with the 5100 that I decide to have my 7900 ported too, I show some videos and look who shows up to discredit them and me, you and Brad. Except now you guys show your true colors and call him and I a liar... Do you remember? I have a links if you care to read.

So now I'm just out of surgery and haven't even ran the saw and you guys try to sucker me to come to Franklin to have a "Friendly GTG" this was the same time the infamous 681 was being built... I declined! But I did go to wkpoors GTG and we were able to see who built what. So this is the division we have, you have your friends and I have mine. Our friends don't get along so I don't know what to say about that. It is what it is, silly? maybe? There is clear evidence that you have a problem with Eric, and everytime you get a chance you try and put one in there, so don't act like there is no participation on your part. I'm just returning the favor for my camp:msp_smile: Will this stop me from going to any GTG's that you attend absolutly not!

I guess I'm lost on where I came from, obviously you have more insight than me on that? No one stuck there hand out to help me with anything here, I guess if you mean I should stay loyal to you guys I'm not sure why? On the other hand there is another fella in Ohio that has built saws for me for free, wouldn't except a dime. He has built parts for me and has offered help in any way he could. To me he went above and beyond what I would expect of best friends. So maybe I don'r forget where I came from?

I know what I was saying just as well as you know what you were saying. I can read between the lines just as good as you! If you want to make sny remarks like there was another meaning so can I. I'm not pissing and moaning about them.

So lets quite beating around the bush on this thing and say what we been meaning to say already.

I'll share with you my bad taste, I go to a couple GTG's and meet some new faces with a new hobby, all is well until I bought that 5100 from Copsey and beat Brad at the next GTG. I ruffled some feathers with that, you claim it is silly for guys to be so competitive about racing saws. But I recall you and the clan were the first to start complaining about chains and coming up with excuses on why someone got beat... So I went to a saw race with a good saw and chain, I would expect anyone to try and do that. Did I want to beat Brad...absolutly without a doubt.

So that is the start of things, next thing is I'm so happy with the 5100 that I decide to have my 7900 ported too, I show some videos and look who shows up to discredit them and me, you and Brad. Except now you guys show your true colors and call him and I a liar... Do you remember? I have a links if you care to read.

So now I'm just out of surgery and haven't even ran the saw and you guys try to sucker me to come to Franklin to have a "Friendly GTG" this was the same time the infamous 681 was being built... I declined! But I did go to wkpoors GTG and we were able to see who built what. So this is the division we have, you have your friends and I have mine. Our friends don't get along so I don't know what to say about that. It is what it is, silly? maybe? There is clear evidence that you have a problem with Eric, and everytime you get a chance you try and put one in there, so don't act like there is no participation on your part. I'm just returning the favor for my camp:msp_smile: Will this stop me from going to any GTG's that you attend absolutly not!

I guess I'm lost on where I came from, obviously you have more insight than me on that? No one stuck there hand out to help me with anything here, I guess if you mean I should stay loyal to you guys I'm not sure why? On the other hand there is another fella in Ohio that has built saws for me for free, wouldn't except a dime. He has built parts for me and has offered help in any way he could. To me he went above and beyond what I would expect of best friends. So maybe I don'r forget where I came from?

You've become so twisted you don't seem to know what up or down is anymore. YOU started this with the snide remark that was directed at me. When did I ever try and discredit you or EC? the answer is NEVER!!! Do I like EC? not really, but he does great work Period. I couldn't care less about saw racing it's not my thing. All you saw racing guys are nuts. You're last post is comical as I've stayed out of this crap for a long time, as this crap is old news, then out of the blue you jump on me, get real man you've gone off the deep end. Goodbye.

Last edited:
You've become so twisted you don't seem to know what up or down is anymore. YOU started this with the snide remark that was directed at me. When did I ever try and discredit you or EC? the answer is NEVER!!! Do I like EC? not really, but he does great work Period. I couldn't care less about saw racing it's not my thing. All you saw racing guys are nuts. You're last post is comical as I've stayed out of this crap for a long time, as this crap is old news, then out of the blue you jump on me, get real man you've gone off the deep end. Goodbye.

So all saw racing guys are nuts??
I think that you would have a hard
time saying that at a show!! It is easy
to run your chops behind the PC.
But if it wasn't for us racers I think
the knowledge of the woods porters
would be a lot less!! What about the
chains?? Do you think they would be
as fast if it was not for the racers??
Think about it before you start degrading
guys you have never met. I have spoke
to a lot of woodsport builders and have