simonized chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also place Tlandrum, Mastermind, Blsnelling on the list that are just as good. I'm sure I'm leaving some other worthy porters off, so the list is not exhaustive.
The stop watch at the Tenn GTG would indicate otherwise. Although they are competant builders, please refrain from saying "as good" when "very good" would suffice and be entirely more accurate. Good day sir.

The stop watch at the Tenn GTG would indicate otherwise. Although they are competant builders, please refrain from saying "as good" when "very good" would suffice and be entirely more accurate. Good day sir.

Lol are there videos of that GTG?

Your very modest too :hmm3grin2orange:

OK Treesling'r, then.

Grab the popcorn, here comes another porter war.

The above was intended as humor. Laugh or...

And he doesn't know good beer .

attachment.php

Well Simon I tried to find one in the archives, but could not of your ms460. If you will tell me which one it is I will edit the title.

Willy Wonka had the best one ever 1971, Gene Wilder. I will try to find it, but you more savvy types will no doubt beat be to it!

Back