Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd move next to Will as long as I could be upwind of his place.

:hmm3grin2orange:

True. . . Now that you mentioned it, them English Frostback types do smell like hamsters and Elderberries.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QSo0duY7-9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, I'm getting ready for when our government goes completely fascist and I have to move to Saskatoon.

:cry::cry:Wish you were off on your assertion.

I'll be moving next door to Will so I can borrow his boat. :laugh:

I'd move next to Will as long as I could be upwind of his place.

Just move into his trailer Nate, he doesn't seem to use it!

Yeah, he's always too busy on that stupid Arborist website place. :kilt:

Yeah, after he said he wasn't going to spend much time here!

Anyway, you'll be closer to the boat if you camped in the trailer. Will's missus might as well dish up one more plate from now on!

Holy heck! Must be my turn to be bashed on tonight! Oh well, I can take it. Bring it on!

You Yanks wouldn't last a minute over here, you'd be flat out from our Canadian Man Beer, not that Pisswater you drink.

I'd like to argue with you and the beer thing. . . But you guys definitely have beer with more snap to it.

Well, unless it's homebrew beer, then it GAME ON! :D

I need to make a trip to BC one of these days. I'm 75 miles from Canada, and I never go there.

Let's see -- what do I need to get across the border these days? A bag of weed, a .50 cal Barrett, and two Ladies-for hire? Do I have to declare the ladies? :msp_tongue:

I'd like to argue with you and the beer thing. . . But you guys definitely have beer with more snap to it.

Well, unless it's homebrew beer, then it GAME ON! :D

I need to make a trip to BC one of these days. I'm 75 miles from Canada, and I never go there.

Let's see -- what do I need to get across the border these days? A bag of weed, a .50 cal Barrett, and two Ladies-for hire? Do I have to declare the ladies? :msp_tongue:

UMMM, yup homebrew sorta, usually do it at a u-brew place, special recipe gets a bottle of scotch added to it, a pint give ya a nice glow-on.

You can take the hairy arm-pitt ladies, we'll keep the rest.

Latest posts

Back