site hacking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lps8

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has someone been hacking this site today. A couple of times this week the page blanked and something else started to countdown to load. After the first time, I immediately exited and rebooted my computer.

Has anyone else had a problem.

Larry

Still having issues! Grr I hate that they did that. Please fix moderators. Site is miserable to use and for many our favorite web spot:msp_biggrin:

Anyone know what they are trying to load?

It is advertisement hacking more than likely from one or more of the banner ads that are at the top of this site which have always annoyed me because most of them are useless and dont have the sizes I need. Have not been here long but ready to go elsewhere because its is a PITA.

It is advertisement hacking more than likely from one or more of the banner ads that are at the top of this site which have always annoyed me because most of them are useless and dont have the sizes I need. Have not been here long but ready to go elsewhere because its is a PITA.

See ya

As far as the advertising banners go, you can always get ad block https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox
Its free,it works ,kills those those pesky banner plus other ads if you want and makes for faster page loading times.
You might also try blocksite (google it) I just blacklisted #inkbucks.com, also the url of the hacked Arborist site and got back on without problems.
I'm sure the Mods are doing all they can.

Back