Snowy Hemlock Removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squad143

Tree Guy
Reaction score
Here is another one.

We did a small maple (8" DBH) and this hemlock for this customer at the beginning of Dec./10, right after a snowfall. The wind picked up and it started snowing as I got closer to the top.

I had the song California Dreaming the whole time I was up in the tree.

I'd rather be snowmobiling in that type of weather. :)

[video=youtube;OqW62to6EQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqW62to6EQA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

Last edited:
I watched it again and seen the tree the limbs were rolling off of.

Nice job! I do alot of white pines here and on the last 90 footer I did I ended up roping the branch I was cutting to the one just above it so that when I cut it, it wolud hang straight down then I would zip it off just below the knot and let it drop straight down then unchoke the butt and drop it. It is a little time consuming but when the branches are too big to hand direct it works really well and it is faster than lowering them all.

North or south of Sudbury are you referring to? Some big ones around here as well in peoples yards if you can believe!
I believe it would be North West of The Big Nickel Bro ! Actually around 80 miles South West of Chapleau . It is only a half hour from my hunting camp location .
P.S. Yes I can believe from your Video that you are no stranger to large Urban Tree 's lol . Again Cudo's be Safe looking forward to some more of your work...T

Haha, The Ho is gonna move to Cali with the money he gets from your insurance co and leave you there. ( again, where is the beer smilely?)

C minor sharp
All the
B
leaves are
A
gone and the
B
sky is

G sharp to the seventh
gray.

Latest posts

Back