So happy, new toy on its way

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tatra,

Congrats on getting her home!!!

Don't sweat the house scratch, your wife probably wanted new paint anyway.;)

LOL!!! Once you get used to sitting on the Axle and running the Tractor all day, you're gonna feel awkward driving the Car!
Seriously!

Practice picking up one round of firewood.
It takes a bit of "Feel" to know where the edge of the bucket is, you'll get it after a while.

I looked up your Iseki and that's a nice little tractor for mucking out a barn!

What are ya gonna do with all of your new free time?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Sounds great, soon you won't remember life with hand tools, or doing things the hard way.

Welding some hooks on the top of the bucket, to hook chain onto for lifting stuff. Don't skimp on the quality of the hooks, or the chain, get the kind rated for transport.

The barrel you want to fill with concrete for ballast weight....if you fill it with sand instead, then you have a barrel of traction media if you need it, or other uses...

The swing into the house is a bummer, but made me laugh out loud, since I have done some similiar things with mine, and don't forget about the new height of your position, along with the center of gravity, watch it on sloped surfaces. Things happen fast, and with great force, so keep it slow and give some thought to the movements of the machine.

That PTO, keep loose clothes, sleeves, fingers away if it is running, in fact, if it is running you should be in the seat, not by the PTO. Your attachments for the PTO, keep the connecting bar sleeved. In my state it is required that all attachments sold have to have a sleeve on that connecting bar to protect the operator.

Enjoy it, and we look forward to hearing your adventures and pics of it.:cheers:

Pics????

Come on man!!! Pics!!!

Nag, Nag, Nag, Nag, Pics, Nag, Nag, Nag!!!!!!:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Sorry for the waiting dingeryote, busy time at the company with the holidays this close.

Here we go, long wait but the weather is still cold and way too much rain to do something outside.

Ordered some metal on friday and so now 2 days later the Iseki should be ready for its first tasks.(Things are temporarily mounted on the pictures)

What i made:

- pallet forks

DSC00221.jpg

- Manure forks for the bucket, these can be extended or retracted. 40cm long for manure loading and 80 cm long for bale handling and brush collecting.

DSC00228.jpg

- a 3pt hitch having a standard ball. a swiveling military standard pin and a commercial size fix pin.
The ball will be used for moving the horse trailers around at home, the military hitch fits a trailer frame I intend to convert to a tipping trailer in the next weeks and the fix pin fits my 2-wheel tractor trailer which has a rotating hitch.

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

- A guard to protect the paint and plastics (only challenge was the sloping nose)

DSC00226.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

Still no picture of the complete tractor but i will post some when it finally stops raining and i can actually do something.
And i will use my camera instead of my telephone, should look better

:cheers: and thanks for all the reactions!

Back