So was it one of you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serial killer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I spotted an Echo 610EVL on the Bend, Oregon craigslist a couple days ago for $125. I went ahead and western unioned some money to a ladyfriend of mine in Bend and had her email the guy. Never heard back from him and the ad was pulled the next morning. I hope it went to a good home. Now I got a couple hundred chainsaw fun bucks floating around on the other side of the country and hope to find something else worthwhile out there soon rather than eat a bunch of Western Union fees moving it back and forth.

:(

I spotted an Echo 610EVL on the Bend, Oregon craigslist a couple days ago for $125. I went ahead and western unioned some money to a ladyfriend of mine in Bend and had her email the guy. Never heard back from him and the ad was pulled the next morning. I hope it went to a good home. Now I got a couple hundred chainsaw fun bucks floating around on the other side of the country and hope to find something else worthwhile out there soon rather than eat a bunch of Western Union fees moving it back and forth.

:(

How good of a ladyfriend??? Does your wife know???? What does she look like???

OK both..... Pics required, forum rules, you know.......

The seller has been contacted by many here. He does not respond. I sure hope no one has loss money on it.

The saw was listed multiple times AFTER the seller had been contacted my mutiple buyers. I see all listings are removed now. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM guess it's sold

Bill

Last edited:
Maybe the seller decided after all the replies that his initial asking price was way too low. :censored:

I had thought that also be re relisted many times at the same price. It's pulled off now so who knows.

Bill

Latest posts

Back