So whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arggh.... Today we pulled the tranny and clutch on the chip truck. 50mph wind gusts so it wouldn't have been a good day in the trees. The clutch should be in in the morning but my buddy and I are going to dive into the tranny and see if we can figure out why it is jumping out of second (bad syncronizer?). I hate playing mechanic but don't have the dollars going into winter to turn the truck center mechanics loose on it. I may be back to the 3/4 ton and the small chipper for a few days.

Re: Hey Derek!!!

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
DEREK! DEREK! DEREK!

:laugh:

WHAT WHAT WHAT... Is it a trick photo or somthing....

And remember to remember where im from??

Is it you even?...so confussed! it looks to be the same head/hat, but different pants..

Please explain....Derek..

Hey luke why are there two in the tree?
well......... I wroked under the guy under me(I'm the guy with the drill)
we were cabling the pine(pnius nigra) w/ dubble stem; dude under me thinks it takes 2 to do this job......I Just obay so I can collect my check on firday..... I'm now self employed. Kinda like MB but I run my own contracts too.
Ya, the same forman but diff. job, we had three guys cutting up this mulberry/black locust mess. It was, no doubt, spread way out to start and we had a bunch of groundies but we were over stafed. for shure....

what I did to day.,....

big big big sycamore.......cough..gag sneezzzzz. went the ground crew we're ona roll, 4 big to medium sycamore removals this week..Oh and I got a new toy to day.... me likes me likes a lot!!!!!

Nice toy luke!

I forgot what they looked like new!...WoW

The trees latley havent been to photogenic..(tring not to blame the groundi) its the camera for sure!

Most have been way over exposed.....heres a couple of (6) pines
I did with a partner for the day! right here in my home town too.

I told you It WOULD be about where im from lol..

Sorry, forgot you guys glue em together somtimes!

Not even training would I have two in a tree...The only time its done is for airiel rescues....

And thats after a lot of dummy practise...At 90kg BTW

Be carefull man!...

Now i dont know what im talking bout....Stumper...

"ill do the ugly stuff, you do the tall stuff" we worked well together...heres the 3rd "ugly" one

Matt wanted the tallest tree, I sold the other 5, here he his climbing HIS tree, the tallest of them...Good luck with the project!

Its great somtimes, you all asleep over there...I can post a few in a row..

There where another three of them around the other side, the photos dident turn out so well, here it is nearly done, and not much of a pic at that....Digital camera you say Hmmmmm..:cool:

I have a landscape plan for the place, and a tender in to supply the plants, (2 ks away, from our nursery)...most of them anyway..

If all goes well, we will supply the underground drip system to the the pine bark finish...

Excervatior to remove the massive (above ground) root systems
and the stumps first....

Hell be there a while..

Butch, Why on earth were you guys using a crane on that tree? Sheesh! That was a cake walk for one guy. Climb it . Piece it. Dump the spar and clean up-And all that only if you couldn't just lay it down in one piece(Can't see everything in the pic.)

Back