So whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today we did a mid sized Beech TD in a church yard ,after what seems like ages i think i might have put together a good little crew ,with the help of stephenbullman my contract climber [not in above pics] plus Dan and Ben either side of me in the above picture i think we have a bit of a future..all i need now is more work !!

HAha! orange boots are a type of wellington boot /gum boot with chainsaw protection ,most newbs buy them because there cheap ,but after a few weeks of sweaty feet they soon buy a decent pair of leather boots

how you feeling TM , since your accident i have even more carefull with the grinder and i have told the boys to keep 'WELL' out of its way

Now that the major pain has passed, the hardest part is just not being able to climb. I'm not the type to sit around and watch daytime telly. Pull off, disengage and run the wheel in the ground.

Does 'pull off' have other meanings than 'back the stumper away from the grind zone'?

Hello

Today we grinded about 50 Walnut stumps (including clean up) in 4 hours and took the afternoon off.

Yesterday we took down a 100' Sycamore with a 36" DBH and a 75' Hickory with a 24" DBH.

Glad the heat from last week passed thru the area.

garden clean up

mmm, got the idea of cleaning up the garden. I thoughd it was a good time to let the newbie drive the Johnny and remove some stubs and building materials. NOT, he just wacked my lawn and barn.

pic 1 = tractor in place :eek:
pic 2 = damage to lawn :rolleyes:
pic 3 = damage to barn :angel:
pic 4 = freakin newbie :p

T/D'd this 75'-80' poplar along with the other poplars along fence. Played with a little speed lining from 60' up...that brought the neighbors out to watch. :Eye: :Eye: Lots of fun! HC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back