So what did Santa bring you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20141126_131934.jpg

562xp with 20" bar and H80 chisel chain.
This was one of those deals where i pick the gift for myself, and pay for it, and pick it up, and unwrap it in late november, and no one else was involved:innocent:

Got some chain files, a sweater and Leatherman Wave from under the tree.

Logrite 48" cant hook :)
b2fbc76f584ca2b6671ccb1b90a9232b.jpg

Cool! I received a LogRite too; a peavey instead. I started a separate thread about some resulting mishaps.....

My brother had one. I dumped gas all over the place everytime I used it. I thought it was just me, but my Dad did the same, hucked the damn can into the wood cause he got pissed at 1/2 a gal of gas poured on his feet!

you will love them gas cans ........we (the company i work for ) are switching over to them drip-spill proof cans
IMG_20141225_162137.jpg

My mom actually wrapped up a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup and gave it to me. That was... odd.

I did get a $50 gift card to rural king! Not sure what I'll use it on.

My favorite part of the day was making breakfast though. I fried bacon, dipped it in pancake batter, and deep fried it. Yep. Be jealous.
d0462e584640447b03a9350e17e2a777.jpg

My mom actually wrapped up a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup and gave it to me. That was... odd.

My favorite part of the day was making breakfast though. I fried bacon, dipped it in pancake batter, and deep fried it. Yep. Be jealous.
Holy hell, at I first thought those were fried mice lol

I can hear your arteries clogging from here! :eek:

my wife bought me a custom built oak gun cabinet that holds 12 long guns. now I need 2 more long guns to fill it up lol

Well then, have I got a deal for you! Seems I've a slight excess of various long guns (nothing of the black gun persuasion) and the "need" for a ported chainsaw . . . . PM's accepted.

Latest posts

Back