So who wants to sell me a slab?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkupcha

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I've been pretty successful finding some great friends here who have been able to sell me some slabs I use for making tables. I've run out of wood and need some for another table. I am looking for some interesting wood maybe walnut or something nice 3-4" thick live edge and maybe 24" in any length.

I live in South Jersey and can drive for pickup usually within 100 miles. If anyone wants to justify their hobby to the wife by pulling in some cash please pm me and maybe we can strike a deal. thanks.

I've been pretty successful finding some great friends here who have been able to sell me some slabs I use for making tables. I've run out of wood and need some for another table. I am looking for some interesting wood maybe walnut or something nice 3-4" thick live edge and maybe 24" in any length.

I live in South Jersey and can drive for pickup usually within 100 miles. If anyone wants to justify their hobby to the wife by pulling in some cash please pm me and maybe we can strike a deal. thanks.

I have quite a few, but I'm more like a 1000 miles away! (sorry)

You need to PM tomtrees, he's in Long Island, and has access to some fine old timber.

Bet he could hook you up with some slabs.

Latest posts

Back