So you think we pay a lot for Stihl saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Dolmars are cheaper than Stihls, but they are historically whacky. Also untested over time. Here today, gone tomorrow? Maybe they will be more stable with Makita owning them. Harder to find a dealer around here though, especially with historically opening and then shutting down and compared to Stihl being all over high and low in Oregon. Read: where would I get it fixed?

Stihls seem to be cheapest in the US though, which is the point of the thread, not "other" chainsaw prices. Damn thread hijackers! :angry:

Sorry to anger you.
You seem to be right , I should not have mention any other saw other then a Stihl in this thread.

We have a wing of Toronados (F-4's we sold to Germany) out here at our Air Force Base. I have made friends with quite a few of these guys. Everyone of them has bought at least one Stihl to bring back to Germany when they leave. They our far cheaper over here than in their own back yard.

UK taxes on tax

the only thing we are not taxed on here is the air that we breath, damm, shouldn't have said that it will give tony blair ideas for another tax:help:

Oh man, are you saying that they tax SEX there now too? :hmm3grin2orange:

They are going to jack up income taxes here now too after the DEMs took office. They have to pay for REPs spening all the money for the war in Iraq on credit. Oregon constantly has sales tax initiatives that get voted down. Few states here do not have sales tax any more. WA state is one of the few that does not have income tax. Amazingly NH does not have either tax.

Back