Soaring Eagle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it. You are truly a very talented artist and highly skilled with the chainsaw.

Thanks for posting.

Butch--lookin great!!!! sell lots???

This one was a comission piece. The school isn't ready to take delivery so I'll get to keep this one for a couple of weeks. Last eagle was a 'wings up' with salmon in his talons and sold before I could take photos.

Need to start carving small stuff for the holiday market.

Butch

Butch, very well done. Man I wish I had that kind of talent........

RD

Nice Eagle, love how you did the legs and feet. The base is outstanding. Thanks for sharing. Wish we were closer, I would enjoy carving and learning with you. Keep up the awesome work.

Nice Eagle, love how you did the legs and feet. The base is outstanding. Thanks for sharing. Wish we were closer, I would enjoy carving and learning with you. Keep up the awesome work.

I take that as quite a compliment coming from you, Mark. It's always great to be around other carvers at work. I've picked up some great techniques by simply watching...

Last edited:
Thats REALLY nice. I was gonna ask how much but I see you have the price right there. I dont have the artistic skills to do something like that, but I can't see paying some of the prices I have seen around here. Theres a guy down the road from me that must think he is gods gift to the art world with a chainsaw. He is charging more than what you have that selling for, for just a simple looking bear.

G'day Butch, really nice work. Enjoyed reading this thread and like the way you guys think, keep making noise and sawdust:chainsawguy:,
Basty

Great work! How many hours do you have in the compleeted project? I will put 8 to 12 hrs in a carving to get the look I want and end up with something that would sell for about $300.00. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back