• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn sold done :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeninja49

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I currently climb with a husky 338XPT however I need to do some work to it so before I go to the local store and buy a new stihl 201T or the husky t540xp/t435 etc I wanted to see if anyone has any used but ready to go top handles for sale?? Maybe ill be lucky and find a 200t for sale :)

thanks

Nice one there Steve ^ thumbsup

I sold my last 201T to a small tree removal company/acquaintance, weekend worrier type, just south of me. He didn't want it after another 200T came up for sale here. I ported the 200T and gave her the stuff so he's buying that today. The 201T was pulled down to the long block and gone through by yours truly. Jon said the carb was wondering a bit in the cut for him on the H tune so he had a brand new carb put on it at his nearby fix it private shop. The saw has zero modifications but could be worked over if you so chose. It is for sale but not currently listed anywhere.

I also have five 192's here to get after tomorrow and plenty of other saws like my minty 260, 362x3 and more available if your interested.

Considering listing chainsaws for sale here because Facebook is a waste of time mostly when I list saws there.

Everything that leaves here from my hand is right and ready. Everything is gone over, cleaned, checked, most get a muffler mod and an ignition timing advance like the 362's have. The older stuff always gets fresh seals and whatever is needed. The current offerings are all OEM parts.

PM me if your a serious buyer ready to buy now not next week.
@treeninga49

@treeninga49

GL in your hunt.
Ken

Hi Everyone,

Made the purchase already, she arrives today. Got a lot of PMs quickly, love this forum

thanks!

For those who PM'd me and didnt hear back I am sorry I got a lot of messages at once.

Back