Solenoid to manual valve

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jredsjeep

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have a chance to get a set of hydraulic valves for free, trouble is its set up as a manifold and they are activated with a solenoid. hydraulic valves are not cheap and i was wondering if i could salvage them. i was under the impression they were modular and could be separated but i am not sure. they are mounted on some no longer used industrial equipment.

i know this might be a little wide open but can i separate the valves and convert them to manual or is it just not worth my while?

thanks for any input!

You are going to need more information.. You need to know what type of valve they are and what flow rates they can handle. You'll also need to know the electronic input of each valve. You may also need to put a dither frequency into the valve to make them function correctly.

Most Manufacters that make Manifold valves make both Manual & Electric. You can probably find what your looking for.

thanks guys, sorry i dont have more information, right now they are an hour away. i might just have to take a chance on them and see what i can do.

Back