• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Solo Twin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fellas -

Continuing to sell some saws to fund a car restoration and since I'm trying to focus almost exclusively on Stihl.

Bought this saw from Andreas Meyer, a well-known collector in Germany. It was sold to me as a runner, but I haven't fueled it up. I can check compression and spark if requested. Certainly looks to be in good shape; all components present. Bar is included. Of the two Twins I have, this one is definitely in better shape.

$2,700 including shipping to the U.S. I use USPS; will be insured for full value, of course.

PayPal is fine; either Friends and Family or add 3% to cover fees.

Trades/partial trades possible on Stihl Contra G/GS saws and parts.

Posting here first; would prefer to see it go to an AS member.

Thanks,

Scott

DSCN1697.JPG DSCN1684.JPG DSCN1687.JPG DSCN1688.JPG DSCN1689.JPG DSCN1691.JPG DSCN2351.JPG

All -

Saw is no longer for sale.

Here's what happened -- at the request of a member, I was going to start it up. First, I checked spark (strong in both cylinders) and compression (181 psi and 186 psi - quite good). Then fueled it up. And fuel poured out of the bottom of the saw. I suspect it's a hole in the tank; that's not uncommon on these.

So, back on the shelf it goes. I'll fix it when I get back to the states.

Thanks,

Scott

Back