Some have to learn the hard way.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Years ago when i was working for another tree service the boss and i driving to the job and he was telling me. That the client started the removal himself, and cut his arm, Well the neighbor decided to help out and do it for him. It just so happened that he also cut himself don't remember where. Well we get to the job get to yapping with the client. And come to find out that the neighbor just so happened to be my wife at the time's cousin. I had to bite my lip the whole time, He had no clue who I was so I didn't tell. Just chuckle and go on.:buttkick:

I know a guy who was cutting a tree using the blade of a tractor for pressure. as he cut the tree it barborchared and just about took his left side of his head off...very bad accident he doesn't look the same any more.........The ironic thing of the accident is where he got medavact to they found a brain tumor in his head that would have probably killed him in a couple months they where able to remove it and the accident happened 7 years ago. something how something so horrible can come out so good. hid stupidness saved his life.

I did a job for a guy who did the same. He cut his leg pretty bad with an old saw without a chain brake. I guess it kicked back. I told him he has a good reason to be saw shy.

Saw somebody couple days ago topping a 50ft douglas fir with a machete a person with money hiring a south of the boarder worker no ropes or harnesses it was scary to see a pic would be priceless.

Latest posts

Back