Some Sunday work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Helped the son in law clean up a couple of trees today. Note the Craftsman saw. Motor runs great but everything else on it is falling off.

Nothing like three generations of woodcutters out for a day. It doesnt get any better.

I wont even ask why the Crapsman was out when you have MUCH better options available lol

I have a neighbor that rides my case all the time for doing stuff on Sunday, no matter how nice of a day it is outside I have to be quiet and keep a low profile or he comes over to scold me. I try not to run saws and other loud stuff on Sunday, although the snow blower is a different story. Amazingly he puts up with my loud music, I wonder if he has selective hearing.

I have a neighbor that rides my case all the time for doing stuff on Sunday, no matter how nice of a day it is outside I have to be quiet and keep a low profile or he comes over to scold me. I try not to run saws and other loud stuff on Sunday, although the snow blower is a different story. Amazingly he puts up with my loud music, I wonder if he has selective hearing.

LOL I would make Sunday my "Sawing with the Lord" day. People like that are the reason why I live in the sticks

You need a really loud race car that just has to be washed on sunday.

LOL, Sunday is my day to test and tune all the toys in my garage, if Im not out playing, ...I mean working. Its a free country, some people need to remember that. Sunday mornings are my time to work in the timber...until the race comes on.

Theres a town not far from here where up until the 90's the cops could ticket you for mowing grass on Sunday. Now, I don't agree with laws like that, America is not a religious state like Iran and you should be able to do yard work on your day off without prosecution. If it bothers other people then too bad.

Back