something different to what you're all used to...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnnt

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Some of my previous cars...

My first car, a Vauxhall Corsa (i was 18! lol)

corsa1.jpg

Next up, a Suzuki Ignis Sport (i was 19!! lol!!)

DSCF0021.jpg

Then, my favourite of all, a Renault Megane Sport 225 Trophy. (I was 20!)

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

Then sense prevailed and i got a diesel, which was about half the cost to run of the Megane.

Fiat Grande Punto 1.9 Multijet...

DSC00093.jpg

Then we found out we were expecting a baby 2 months later, so swapped again for a family car...

Current car, Renault Megane Scenic...

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

and thats it, for the time being! :) What do you guys think of our cars in the UK?

small & sporty, heck id drive em. can you get your hands on yamaha's new rd350 2 stroke engine?. its not available in the usa.

Those are nice rides, but did you notice the steering wheel is on the wrong side?:)

small & sporty, heck id drive em. can you get your hands on yamaha's new rd350 2 stroke engine?. its not available in the usa.

Why go 350 when there is 400?;)

They have a lot of cool 2-stroke bikes over there. None left over here except the Aprilia RS250. Too bad it is not street legal. They are a cool bike to see in person.:)

Then sense prevailed and i got a diesel, which was about half the cost to run of the Megane.

Fiat Grande Punto 1.9 Multijet...

DSC00093.jpg

Then we found out we were expecting a baby 2 months later, so swapped again for a family car...

Current car, Renault Megane Scenic...

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

and thats it, for the time being! :) What do you guys think of our cars in the UK?

I am digging the Fiat. Has Maserati styling cues.:clap: :clap:

Nope, diesel is about 12p a litre more, no idea what that is in dollars/cents.

No idea about the engine mate either, sorry.

It's funny you should mention the steering wheel on the wrong side thing, because i was going to say the same thing to you! :p

The fiat is very 'maseratti' influenced. :)

Back