"Sometimes a Great Notion"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken Keasy

KEN keasy had a house about a half a mile away frome me....it was his beach house...i went there when we did a school project on "one flew over the cookoos nest"....the house is his kids or something now.....its not very spetacular just a house no memorbilia or anything.....

too many thrones

Methinks he is mistaking wmthrower and windthrown.

He PM'd me his address, as I also have another tape that has been put into circulation. But if you have one there in the NE already, that might get there faster.

Yep, took a holiday from reading carefully.Apologies wmthrower. Do you want to send it to me next. I'll just send my address along via pm.
thanks
John

I have 3 vhs' but only know where one is, the other two are out there in the As Netherland, so I can't try a copy.

Randymac, see if there is a peice if silver mylar tape on the first few inches of the tape-coding.

VHS copy available...

I have 2000ssm6's VHS copy here on the west coast. It is available if someone wants to view it. Good clean copy for an ex-rental. Nice custom made shipping box too... :)

just wondering if anyone around the midwest had one of the movies. details on the exchange thanks you all. never seen it, heard it was good. can't find it around here anywhere thanks

We've been waiting for the 15 holds to go by for the movie from our library system, when we've now been notified that the one copy they have is no longer available for checkout. My guess is either someone lost it or someone's machine ate it.

So I am back in the hunt for a copy to borrow. I'm in Western WA, but I am glad to pay shipping to here from anywhere and to anywhere from here afterwards. I want to see the movie after so many years.

I bought the dvd from this site(mentioned earlier in this thread).

http://store.thesmallscreen.org/sogrno19dvd.html
Regular price: $19.99
Sale price: $13.99
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days.

They accept paypal.
Their shipping it a little slow. Arrived in about a week.

I'll see if the wife can do her magic and burn a copy to add to the AS rotation.

Siletz

Been down that area many times on the way to the coast "Cushman Dip" throughout the 80's

Steep ,steep hills where tree planters and angels feared to tread.

Mapleton area and what not.

Looking for the 3rd VHS SAGN tape out there...

The original owner is looking for the last of the 3 VHS tapes of Sometimes a Great Notion that were being mailed around out there for viewing by the AS group. I returned one, another guy sent in the second, and we are looking for that last tape if anyone knows where it is out there in AS land.

I am tickeling this thread in case someone has it on their UserCP listing.

Thanks in advance...

Back