Sometimes, you try to be nice and all it gets you is-----

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drunk texted a customer once and told him I was fingering his dogs ass right now thinking it was my neighbor that I was texting Since his stupod dog was over my house pissing on my tiger lillies , Low and behold after he responded 15minutes later at almost 2am he said well since I got ya on the line I gave my sister your number for a half dead spruce in her back yard ...... PS try to keep your fingers out of her ass LOL ! ####ing moonshine gets me every time ! :hmm3grin2orange:

Thats funny! LOL

i drunk texted a customer once and told him i was fingering his dogs ass right now thinking it was my neighbor that i was texting since his stupod dog was over my house pissing on my tiger lillies , low and behold after he responded 15minutes later at almost 2am he said well since i got ya on the line i gave my sister your number for a half dead spruce in her back yard ...... Ps try to keep your fingers out of her ass lol ! ####ing moonshine gets me every time ! :hmm3grin2orange:

lmao! :d

I need a personal phone and a business phone because its not the first time I've drunk contacted a customer or ass dialed someone , my buddy had a customer call last week complaining that the guys were cutting the grass in the rain , he thought he put her on hold to vent to another guy how big of a Ahole this lady is and how he wants to so badly tell her to go scratch , well low and behold she heard every word and when he said hello I'm back she told dont worry I heard every word I won't be complaining or calling ever again LOL . Now I check and double check who I am calling or texting and be quite sure the phone is hung up !:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back