Source for new Husqvarna brake bands # 501 830 201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleepy

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I started a thread a while back looking for part # 501 830 201 which is NLA from Husqvarna. Anyway, a member here, romad10, contacted me wanting to know if I still needed one. I paid him and two days later I had it. It was the correct thickness and length, and to me looked as good as the factory part. It is now installed in my 288, and working fine. This will fit all the 281/288 series with the metal handle as well as the later 61's with the metal handle, and probably others as well.
Just wanted to put up my endorsement for an excellent part and a great guy to get it from.

I do my best to get folks good high quality parts! It also fits 266s with metal flag brake handle.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I started a thread a while back looking for part # 501 830 201 which is NLA from Husqvarna. Anyway, a member here, romad10, contacted me wanting to know if I still needed one. I paid him and two days later I had it. It was the correct thickness and length, and to me looked as good as the factory part. It is now installed in my 288, and working fine. This will fit all the 281/288 series with the metal handle as well as the later 61's with the metal handle, and probably others as well.
Just wanted to put up my endorsement for an excellent part and a great guy to get it from.
I agree...great guy with some very hard to find parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back