Spy Photos From Area 51!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHEVYTOWN13

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
http://web.mac.com/bluemetal/Blue_Metal_Studio/CAD.html

Here are some photos that explains what I did. I can't show all. Cuz you're in AREA 51 AND I'M KEEPING IT THAT WAY.

Click on the photos and read caption below. It explains the process.

The bit did not "pack" and that was a good sign. The flutes on the spirals are gnarly:chainsaw: They just might last through some production. Only the best by the way, pricey, but hey, like a hometown here said, "cheap tools are not good and good tools are not cheap..."

This was a joke by the way. It was an itty bitty port and not much material was taken off. So I don't know why ya'll puckered:confused: I've routed small mortis and tenon joints with jigs that put this small port to shame(area wise to run a bit).

Jacob J. and Metals406 will determine the outcome soon.

Stay tuned brothers.

This is the stuff legends are made of...

THE MEX PORT.

If I had a Million bucks I'd give it to you.

Thank you so very much hometown. And to all of you who gave me the strength to do this. I did not want to share my idea. But thought, there are some very nice "human beings" here in this town, some not so nice.

I wanted to show that pack(those that wizzed on the idea) who was boss. The ports are so small I don't have time to be looking in there while I'm porting(yes, eventually I had to use hand held tools, but very little work was done doing so). Look, observe, measure, measure, measure, observe, attack. Scribe. Put on jig, and go to work while holding a cerveza on the other hand if need be:greenchainsaw: Just kidding.

I would loooooove to show more, but those tricks will stay in AREA 51.

Like me AS hometowns said, just think outside the box...

Rick Rock

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back