Square filing videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if his video was brought in the thread to poke fun or not. Another thread was poking at his n.o.s.681. I will say this that his saws and chains will flat out get it.

I meant no deliberate action at all, I thought it was rather well, if that was how it was interpreted, then I apologize, I thought it was a great video.:rock: I wish I could do 1 one hundredth of what he did.

I don't know if his video was brought in the thread to poke fun or not. Another thread was poking at his n.o.s.681. I will say this that his saws and chains will flat out get it.
I personally think he did a great job on the video ,but i do like to poke at the 2 mikes whenever i get a chance.

I know that guy has a ton of fast saws. Seems to do good on the chains as well. Maybe I'll ask If He wants to get into a chain race. If I could find some poplar to make cants out of I'd do the testing.

I filed some for Matt to run in hedge. It wasn't quite as aggressive as all the rest but it works.

Hey what happend to this thread ??? Did everyone learn how to hand file ??? and we dont need it anymore LOL This guy looks like he can file ??? He says they cut faster than anyone's chains !!!! But i am not a chain filling expert ,

Attachments

• 100_4229.mov
    3.4 MB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back