• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Steel gas can. Sell, or trade for small rectangle gas can.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This was always my 16:1 ratio can for the old Malls, Wrights, McCullochs, etc. Nice and shiny inside. Lid seals excellent. It's a one gallon can.
Looking to trade for a small rectangle gas can like Stihl and others used to make. I think McCulloch and Pioneer used to make a small rectangle can also.
Private message me with what ya have.

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 0
A few years ago a guy was looking for one of the rectangle cans to go in a box his dad made for his saw tools. The very next day I was over my Dad's neighbors house helping him pack to go to Florida. He had a brand new, never used one in his garage. He gave it to me, and I gave it to the AS member. He sent me a Tromix Lead Delivery Systems sweat shirt. I still have the sweat shirt, I wonder if he has the can?

A few years ago a guy was looking for one of the rectangle cans to go in a box his dad made for his saw tools. The very next day I was over my Dad's neighbors house helping him pack to go to Florida. He had a brand new, never used one in his garage. He gave it to me, and I gave it to the AS member. He sent me a Tromix Lead Delivery Systems sweat shirt. I still have the sweat shirt, I wonder if he has the can?

It might be worth a shot. Not sure if the man would want to trade that can for this one though.

Back