• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy stihl 011 avt throttle cable

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokey7

smokey7

jack of a lot ace of a few
Well i see it should be part # 1120 180 1101 another member bought a 11201801100 and its too long. I have my old one i can measure to be sure. Thanks

smokey7

smokey7

Right on. Does that show to be correct for a 011 avt? I am going by others posts saying it is right. How much you want shipped to 48071 michigan. Thank you.

smokey7

smokey7

Thank you! I would rather buy from a member. I found one from sawagain but i think his is aftermarket, maybe. i will buy.it for sure. Paypal?

smokey7

smokey7

I think i am pretty sure that should be the right cable. Have you had any luck with the ipl look up? I would like to get the part ordered so i can make this thing run again.

smokey7

smokey7

He treated me very well. Would highly recommend him as a seller. Nos one parts for a very good price shipped right on time. No hassle no issues. Worked perfect and has ever since.

Latest posts