Stihl 020 av trigger repair?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I picked up this saw recently, replaced a fuel line, rebuilt the carb and voila! (please make note of spelling!), it runs pretty nice. However, the throttle lock is missing and the trigger is broken off, barely there. I can live without a throttle lock, but a trigger would be kind of nice. I see a couple on the Bay, but not sure which is the correct one. I tried to remove the trigger, now I'm confused the the interlock spring, BUT MAINLY!, I can remove the pin that the trigger pivots on! The tint clip is almost in a recessed spot, I tried a teeny weeny screw driver and dental pick, but I cant get any purchase on it. Has anyone else run into this problem ( Irealize its probably not rocket science, Bit I would like to avoid losing the clip and scratching up the saw. ThanksIMG_3730.jpegIMG_3732.jpegIMG_3729.jpegIMG_3733.jpeg

I cant find a part number imprinted on this piece, and it looks to be a different shape than the ones I see on the Bay ( besides the fact that the finger portion of the trigger is mostly broken off!
IMG_3734.jpegIMG_3735.jpeg

Latest posts

Back