Stihl 025 Service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdaniel99

Reaction score
This chainsaw is about to get delivered back to the dealer via their front window. The saw is about five years old and ran fine for the first three years. The past two years I have paid over a hundred dollars twice to have it serviced and repaired only to have the same problems, hard to start and wont idle and stay running after it is warmed up. Does anyone have the service manual for this saw? I refuse to give the dealer another cent.

I have the manual for 025 on file. It is too big to post here. If you PM me with your email address I will send it to you.
Steve

i had similar issues with my 025, ethanol free 94 octane fuel, and a small carb screw adjustment solved the problem

I would also need the Stihl 025 Service manual and part manual

Hello, I am writing from Austria (Europe). My dad has an Stihl 025 and I changed some motor parts. Now I have to change some other parts. I have also one problem with the right position of a part. It would be very nice if you could also send me the service manual and part list. Thanks a lot in advance. My email: [email protected]

This chainsaw is about to get delivered back to the dealer via their front window. The saw is about five years old and ran fine for the first three years. The past two years I have paid over a hundred dollars twice to have it serviced and repaired only to have the same problems, hard to start and wont idle and stay running after it is warmed up. Does anyone have the service manual for this saw? I refuse to give the dealer another cent.

You shouldn't have to pay $100 bucks a year to keep your saw tuned and in running condition. Post here what the diagnosis was when you had it in the shop. With the problem you described it could be a number of things. It may put us one step ahead if we know what's already been addressed. We can run the whole list of things to check but help us get started. Thanks for posting.

Answer to Stihlofadeal64

Hello !

Please note that the answer you wrote, is based on a question from 2008. So I think the author has solved his problem.

I would need a manual or part list because I have the problem to find the correct position for a cross-head screw. I think a part list or manual could help me.

You should be able to get a new carb. for around 20.00 that may fix your problem .

I have been lurking on this website for about a year now. If it is not any trouble, I would like to have a copy of the service manual for future reference. My hope is to post up a thread that will document my saw experiences and help with searches.

Latest posts

Back