Stihl 026 carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo3366

Chainsaw apprentice
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 026 that needs a carb replacement. I removed the existing one and it
Is a Walbro WT 22B and I can't find much on that model. I have the IPL for the 026 and it has several carb models but not that one. Is there a more readily available carb that is similar to to wt 22b that I can bolt on? Any advice would be great

I have wt 194 problems how do I start a thread new here at AS thanks for any help.

When I took the carb off the gas tank was pressurized and siphoned all the gas out of the tank, I assume it has something to do with the tank vent, any advice?

When I took the carb off the gas tank was pressurized and siphoned all the gas out of the tank, I assume it has something to do with the tank vent, any advice?

That is normal, the tank vent lets air into the tank but needs to seal fuel fumes inside the tank to meet EPA regulations.

I have wt 194 problems how do I start a thread new here at AS thanks for any help.

Just look at the top of the main page, directly across to the right hand side there is a blue box with white print that says something like , Post New Thread, click on that and a new page will open for you to post on.

Back