• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 026 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfincr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Posting the description from the computer first and then will be uploading the photos from my phone so bare with me.

Selling the following:
026 parts:
-Recoil cover with spring (rest of it was needed for another saw, picture shows with both) someone spray painted it red no idea why. $15 shipped
-Flywheel and coil $40 shipped
-44mm cylinder has compression release port but not included(did not come with one and i dont have any kicking around) $45 shipped

8bfa1ccdf706cbdb6f98f76bc430e3b3.jpg
0a65843e69db62e4ca8b8f924d9e5dcb.jpg
eff79805d55bbfc966926d65a1b6a245.jpg

All yours.

folks if i'm high on any of the prices feel free to say so i tried to price things below what they are selling for on ebay but if i missed the mark feel free to throw me an offer. the only one i am firm on is the 028

i'll double check to make sure. let me also snap a picture of the handle not shown to make sure you're ok with it

i cant remember if i sold it, i may have a cylinder for an 026/260 though. i'll try to check my bin of parts when i get home from work

Latest posts

Back