Stihl 026 Woods Boss

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If both bars were in good shape and it ran good, didn't have any cracks in the casing etc. it might be worth buying. Of course I'd try talkin the guy down as much as possible :cheers:

Last edited:
Hmm....

I have been sick all day, and a little dizzy, but where does it say anything about 026 in that ad? Am I missing something?

I have been sick all day, and a little dizzy, but where does it say anything about 026 in that ad? Am I missing something?

I edited it to 024, sorry for any confusion! I am not up on my Stihl saws, but if it is a good deal at a little less than he is asking I might pick it up myself. He is only 30 minutes from me, I emailed him with questions but have yet to hear back.

Nice saw. I just picked one up that probably needed a little tuning; it's at a tech's house being worked on right now. Paid $90 for mine with no bar and the understanding that it'd need some work. If that one runs well and both bars are in good shape $125-150 is probably a fair deal.

Buddy of mine cuts 8-10 cord a year with his 024. Workhorse saws.

Latest posts

Back