• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandy14

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a nice Stihl 026 with a 16" bar and chain. The saw starts, runs, oils and idles as it should. There is nothing missing or broken. Buyer pays actual shipping via UPS Ground from zip code 32444. $225.00

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 166
Good luck I got one identical to it with pro top end woods ported on here with no bar 350 shipped and not first hit I'm bout to add mine to my collection frustrating

I can't believe this saw is still for sale..... If I didnt have 4-saws I needed to sell right now this saw would be on its way to Indiana to be put to work immediately!!!!

Its a good clean saw, with relatively little use for its age. I have a 20" bar and chain that I could exchange if preferred.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 100
Last 026 I sold on CL was priced at $200.00. Sold in less than 24 hrs at asking price, no haggle. I did paint the bar, but otherwise was just like this one! It will sell, just hang in there. It's firewood season!!! And that is a real nice saw too!!!!

Back