• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 028AV Super & 036 Pro Muffler Front Caps/Covers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Guys,
I am searching for two Muffler Front Caps/Covers- one for my 028AV Super and one for my 036 Pro. I do Not need the whole Canister/Muffler assembly(s)- just the Front Cap/Covers (but if someone wants to sell the whole assembly(s) for a good price- I'm open to that option too). Ideally, I am looking for "New Old Stock", but clean (not totally rusted) used would work too- as long as they can easily be refurbished with Dremmel Wire Wheel & Stove Paint, etc. PM or Reply- Thanks for your help! Scott :)

Guys,
I am searching for two Muffler Front Caps/Covers- one for my 028AV Super and one for my 036 Pro. I do Not need the whole Canister/Muffler assembly(s)- just the Front Cap/Covers (but if someone wants to sell the whole assembly(s) for a good price- I'm open to that option too). Ideally, I am looking for "New Old Stock", but clean (not totally rusted) used would work too- as long as they can easily be refurbished with Dremmel Wire Wheel & Stove Paint, etc. PM or Reply- Thanks for your help! Scott :)

I think I can get you squared away with all of that stuff.

I'll have a message over to you within an hour.

Chris

I,m pretty sure i have you covered on both no sparts i will text you pics in the a.m

Back