• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 028AV Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgr1971

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Stihl 028 AV Super for sale. The saw is in good condition, runs, and cuts well. The saw has never been straight gassed or had any major problems. The fuel line, impulse line, and fuel filter were replaced with one tank of fuel run through it since. I am the second owner, my neighbor bought it to cut some 4 x 4's and 6 x 6's for his landscaping when he first built his house. Once he was done with his landscaping I bought it from him. My buddy and I had this bright idea when we were first out of high school that we were going to cut and sell cord wood. I cut a couple truckloads with it and realized how much work it was and gave up on the idea and turned my focus toward school. I don't burn wood and have never burned wood so it hasn't been used much except to cut down and cut up a couple pine trees in my parents yard. I belong to a beagle club and the club has it's own saws so I have always used theirs when we cut trees and brush there. Overall it has very low hours for a saw it's age. It has a 16" bar and a Stihl RS chain on it. The chain is in decent shape and sharp. $275 insured and shipped to your door.

I did a cold start for the video.

Latest posts

Back