Stihl 032 AV IPL and Service Manual Request

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a 032AV in my grandfather's shed. I got it started, but there seems to be an issue with the idle regime, possibly due to the ignition coil. Can anyone share the service manual to help me figure this out? Thank you!

Check your inbox
Hi, I'm also in need of a service manual for my Stihl 032 AV. My dad had since new and I've had it now for 10 years. It goes great! tho currently in need of a service and, annoyingly, the oil cap has fallen apart and I've been unable to locate a replacement cap. Its a side fill for oil [apparently there are a couple of different versions of the 032 AV...!?]. A parts list would also be really handy if available. Cheers

H Alfie. Files attached.

Attachments

• stihl 032 IPL.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • stihl 032 manual5154cbba13736[1].pdf
    11.6 MB · Views: 0
  • stihl032_with_safety_manual.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
Hi, I'm also in need of a service manual for my Stihl 032 AV. My dad had since new and I've had it now for 10 years. It goes great! tho currently in need of a service and, annoyingly, the oil cap has fallen apart and I've been unable to locate a replacement cap. Its a side fill for oil [apparently there are a couple of different versions of the 032 AV...!?]. A parts list would also be really handy if available. Cheers
Check your inbox for the 032 service manual.

Back