• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034 part saw (Price drop)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is what appears to be an 034 parts saw. I bought it off a Husky guy yesterday, neither of us has any clue on the saws' backstory. From what I saw the jug looked pretty clean, but there were some discolorations or marks on the exhaust side. Outside of that, the pics speak for themselves. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer them. I think $65 + the ride is a good price for it, but feel free to tell me if I'm outta line.
IMG_3193.jpegIMG_3194.jpegIMG_3190.jpegIMG_3191.jpegIMG_3192.jpegIMG_3195.jpegIMG_3196.jpegIMG_3197.jpeg

Do you have the air filter cover
Nope, just what is in the pictures.
Do you have a before picture of whole saw?

What is missing? carb air filter front handle coil...........

How did you keep dirt/water out of crankcase when cleaning?
Nope, never had the full saw, the pics in the first post are how I got it. I took them when I unloaded it from the car on the evening of the day I bought it.

The carb, filter, filter cover, front handle, the muffler, the clutch and all the clutch drum bits, and the sprocket cover are what is missing based off my looking at the pictures. Basically, I only have what is shown in the pictures. The chainbrake works and the bottom end feels smooth, that much I do know.

I wash my parts and saws in a big ol' solvent tank and jam rags in orifices I don't want crud to get into.

Back