stihl 036 piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

028 super

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has anyone priced a piston from Stihl lately for the 036. I had herd some pistons have had a price drop and I was quoted from a dealer today $130. I said no thanks. What is Stihl's current price for the 036 piston? If it is close to a meteor is there any dealer who would ship one to me? If not I will pick up a meteor for it. Just thought a stihl would be nice if they dropped the price. Thank you

My local dealers haven't dropped price either. My thoughts are that the low level dealers are very slow to adjust. My locals consist of a "do it best" hardware store and a lawn implement dealer. Neither are serious saw workshops.

My dealer quoted me a price of $36 I believe for a 034 (same)

I gotta call back tomorrow because I need to take inventory on how many I need for 034's and 034Supers

Meteor was $38 last month
Just saw you were looking for oem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fifty two and change to my door. The dealer I went to I like but it does p:nofunny:ss me off that they haven't lowered their prices. He did offer me an aftermarket one for $100.00 though :numberone:. It seems businesses need to wake up the internet age. Now their chain prices are better than anywhere I have looked for Stihl chain. If you want to know about the piston PM me. The 036 I am working on I got from this dealer, scored piston and some clutch parts missing bur very good shape otherwise and great plastic with another 036 carcass for $20.00 and a running Troybuilt tiller for $150.00. I will go back there but I like to be informed before I walk through the door.

Latest posts

Back