• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is another of the large amount of project saws that I would like to re-home. Everyone seems wants a project and this is one. I will let the pics do the talking. I figure $145 plus real shipping is a fair price.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
Here is another of the large amount of project saws that I would like to re-home. Everyone seems wants a project and this is one. I will let the pics do the talking. I figure $145 plus real shipping is a fair price.
Hey Bill I'm new to this forum, what do I click on to view pictures of items that are for sale?

Hey Bill I'm new to this forum, what do I click on to view pictures of items that are for sale?
Hello,

The pictures folks post will show up in the thread as either a thumbnail like mine above or as the full image if folks post them that way. I as well as most others post them both ways depending on the thread. Basically the pics are going to be right there in the thread. There are other picture hosting sites but I know zero about them.

Bill

Latest posts

Back