Stihl 038 super pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
Just scored a saw that made me join AS lol I have been a reader for years it's a 038 super pro, traded a Husqvarna 440 for it. He was wanting a lighter saw, I was needing a good ground saw for tree service...I felt like I was robbing him but he was happy with the it. I have used the 038 for a week now and it hangs right in with our 372xp. I am in love with the 038 it is my new favorite saw, previous owner had a 18" bar on it for some reason but I am glad because the saw is still very healthy...it's looks rough but runs like a champ. I have been researching and holy **** at the aftermarket support for this saw, I'm going to order all new covers which are super cheap..and was thinking about slapping a magnum head on it. But anyways what I'm really wondering is if y'all have any info on the super pro, I can't find a whole lot on it. Like what is the difference between super and super pro? Here is a pic of herIMG_20170615_122819.jpg

To find more info go to tje mike acres chainsaw colectors corner. You will fin info for almost all the older saws on ther.

They are good saws i got the magnum. Its more of a shelf queen though. Almost new condition.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, I'm definitely loving the super... Probably going to get a 24" b/c this weekend and see what it will do...it's pulling the 18" like crazy, I couldn't bog it if I tried

Latest posts

Back