• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 046 goody bag

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
Walbro hd9a with new rebuild kit in it. Never could get it to pop off took it of saw when i got tired of pullin on it. And other random goodies. Coil is chinese. Ngk plug is used but good. And whatever else is in pic. 30$ and its yours. Or make an offer i aint too picky.20191229_171535.jpg

All OEM but coil?

Carb is oem walbro hd9a, decomp is oem, it was working fine when pulled for a plug, clamp is oem, decomp plug is new aftermarket, fuel line i dont remember. Ngk is used but good. Tank vent is oem but there were like 3 dif 046 vent styles so it may or may not fit yours magnum Sticker is aftermarket but looks just like factory. Chinese Coil is like new, has a couple of cuts on it and honestly it ran perfect. These are basically just parts left over from a build. Fuel line i dont remember if it was oem or chinese.

From what I read I'm under the impression something is wrong with the carb is that correct?

I put a rebuild kit in it but never could get it to pop while on saw. I already had a good oem carb so i just put it back on there. When i pulled it off there was fuel inside the carb under the covers. Im guessing a clogged passage. Never investigated any further. A good cleaning will have it back in order.

I put a rebuild kit in it but never could get it to pop while on saw. I already had a good oem carb so i just put it back on there. When i pulled it off there was fuel inside the carb under the covers. Im guessing a clogged passage. Never investigated any further. A good clealning will have it back in order.

Dont be scared to make me an offer.

Also i reckon i could clean it if you are needing a carb thats bolt and go.

To tell the truth don't even have a 046 just hoping to come across one to build and was thinking why not? I'll have 44 or 46 one way or other within a couple weeks

To tell the truth don't even have a 046 just hoping to come across one to build and was thinking why not? I'll have 44 or 46 one way or other within a couple weeks

Haha...i see you have the terminal disease version also.

I do have a except for piston full oem early model 046 with desirable d jug and 3 bolt coil that i have been considering trading for a 562xp 550xp mark ii or possibly a mint 346xp

Latest posts

Back