• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

stihl 046

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just offering his port work as an option. I have had several saw he ported and they run very well. Especially a certain 361 that he did for me.

Price reduced to $550 for powerhead and $600 with almost new 20" es bar and chain. May consider trade on a OEM Husqvara 372 or Jonsered 2171. If not interest by this weekend I may drop the saw off for portwork and either re-list or keep it.

Shipping to Wisconsin with insurance would be around $35 for PHO and around $45 for powerhead and bar and chain as most likely they would be in separate boxes.

May consider a trade on a really nice OEM 372 or 2171 or 562 or 2260 or 395 or may add cash with the 395.

I have a 395 in need of piston/cyl. Bought aftermarket piston/cyl, just haven't yet installed.....

no. not yet. mayvbe i'll get the wife to post 'm. But not til tomorrow after 1400 hrs...I'm at work all night.

No longer for sale at this time due to selling my other 3 saws I recently listed. Will re list later if I decide to sell. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back