• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Stihl 050 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texican65

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi fellers...I've been searching for a Stihl 050 AV for sometime now too, just to add to the collection. There's probably one sitting around in somebody's shop or garage somewhere. Lets make a deal on it so I can bring it back to life and give it a chance to shine again!

Thanks,
Dow

I know where there is one sitting I think. I could be mistaken. It's either a 050 or 056??? I know it says "magnum I" on the top. Message me what your looking to spend and I can swing by his garage in the next day or so and see what he wants for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know where there is one sitting I think. I could be mistaken. It's either a 050 or 056??? I know it says "magnum I" on the top. Message me what your looking to spend and I can swing by his garage in the next day or so and see what he wants for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe that's going to be a 056 by the Magnum on top

Thanks for the repsonse boys! Yep...that will be an 056 kyle....I've already got an 056 Mag II work saw.....

Dow

Hi fellers...I've been searching for a Stihl 050 AV for sometime now too, just to add to the collection. There's probably one sitting around in somebody's shop or garage somewhere. Lets make a deal on it so I can bring it back to life and give it a chance to shine again!

Thanks,
Dow
I just found one in a barn in Colorado. Looks to be in good shape. Has compression.

Latest posts

Back