• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueberrymuzik

Lesser Known AS Member
Reaction score
I bought this saw a couple of years ago. Like all of my "keepers" it was my favorite for quite some time. It runs very good and performs very well with a 32" bar. It has the large felling dogs with a roller chain catcher. It also has a Stihl 3/4 wrap handlebar. When I got it, the brake handle was broken off. I soon found out that the Stihl brake handles that will work with the Stihl 3/4 wrap are almost impossible to find. After some experimentation, I learned that a brake handle for a 066 will fit and work perfectly with the addition of a small shim.

The saw appears to be all original, with the exception of the aftermarket brake handle I added. It has 160# of compression. The piston shows some discoloration lines, but there are no scratches or lines on the piston.

I'm needing to free up some funds for an acquisition I made, so I'm selling this saw and a 066 that I also have on this forum.

$475 + shipping. I prefer paypal F&F or USPS money order.

Attachments

• IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1940.JPG
    IMG_1940.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1944.JPG
    IMG_1944.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1947.JPG
    IMG_1947.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1968.JPG
    IMG_1968.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
Here ya Go again tempting me all over again with a saw I have a desire for. Let's see funds in bank, cell bill good til next month,gotta talk to auto mechanic to bring that bill into better order. Less than full month left and my cost of living increase is about $7 a month. Was it Groucho I recall saying "I can resist everything except temptation" ? Obviously that COLA makes a big dif:( May be able to resist . How far do you figure from Farmington Mo ? GLWS

Back