Stihl 066 Brake handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allboy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an 066 brake handle they can part with? Posted an ad on the trading post, and been checking ebay. :chainsaw:

Anyone have an 066 brake handle they can part with? Posted an ad on the trading post, and been checking ebay. :chainsaw:

Which one do you want, the full wrap or the standard handle?

I have one for a standard. (1122-790-9101)

Last edited:
Putting a half wrap handle on a full wrap saw means you can't disengage the brake. The full wrap has a deeper curve.

Putting a half wrap handle on a full wrap saw means you can't disengage the brake. The full wrap has a deeper curve.

So true! The very reason I have 2 standard break handles if somebody needs one.:dizzy:
:cheers:

Got it! Thanks. I have a Pro Safety true full wrap from Bailey's and the half wrap brake handle works fine with it. How does the Stihl 3/4 wrap differ from the half wrap besides the loop over the clutch cover?

didnt know there were 2 different brake handles. I will need the brake handle for the full wrap.

Thanks for the part number. Looks like I might get stuck buying a new one if I I cant find anyone on here with a used one. :bang: Hate to even ask what they want for one. :(

Latest posts

Back