• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 07 NOS Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have quite a few NOS 07 parts, I will list some of the major items, but literally have hundreds of small parts as well, so if you need small parts, please contact me and I'll let you know what I have.

1. Nice KS cylinder no scoring at all, threads are all good. Has a new OEM piston and rings that go with it. $125 obo

2. New Mahle cylinder with new piston and rings to go with it. $125 obo

3. Air filter housings, with both knobs, no air filters. $30 have 2 of these

4. Complete clutch assembly $30

5. Used rear (fold down) air cleaner covers, not broken or cracked. $30 have 2 of these

6. Used recoil cover with cross cut logo badge. I say used because it has some paint loss here and there from years in a box and banging against other parts, but I believe to have never been installed. $50

Smalls include thrust washers, clutch spiders, carrier plates, throttle rods, throttle levers, throttle lever springs, let me know if there is something else you need and I can check.

I can send pictures if you want them, just send me a PM. Actual shipping added to whatever you buy. PayPal F&F or add 3%.

Hiya. Anybody looking for 07 parts, there's a german firm called Sagenspezi, do bits for all models of Stihl, they have new pistons for 07; their bars an chains are really good. I have two, one with 21" bar, t'other 28". Totally stripped one, new mains an powder coating, looks sweet an goes better. There's a guy on your side a pond selling new crankcase gaskets. I find it a great saw in use, one more horse than 08s, more torque too. Cheers, Mark.

Back